Area Sales Specialist
To find out why ABB is considered an employer of choice around the world, please visit careers.abb
Make it your story!
Area Sales Specialist
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
We are looking for a driven and dedicated Area Sales Specialist to join the Regional Sales team at ABB Oy, Domestic Sales. Your closest ABB location will be at Vaasa, Tampere, Oulu, Kuopio, Porvoo or Helsinki, Finland. At ABB we have a possibility to work remote when our work tasks allow it. You will drive the sales performance of ABB smart solutions, such as wiring accessories and installation material, consumer units, electric vehicle chargers, home automation towards Prefabricated House Manufacturers or House OEMs. You will be responsible for defining and executing the marketing and sales strategies to capture market share and ensure profitable and sustainable growth, working closely with local ABB sales units as well as end customers and different sales channels. With us you will get an interesting job, where you will meet new people and challenges on a regular basis. Benefits we offer include e.g., an annual performance bonus, a flexible working model, development & training programs, car benefit, employee share ownership program, benefits for families with children and sports & cultural participation program.
This position reports to
- Customer relationship management: continuing existing relationships and increasing current market share. Identifying new opportunities and driving sales pipeline in order to meet yearly targets.
- Marketing and promotion activities of new and existing solutions to enhance customers productivity and customer experience.
- Active customer engagement via frequent contacting and visits, work requires travelling days.
- You are driven and able to work independently.
- You can manage large networks of business stakeholders.
- You have minimum 5 years’ experience of B2B sales.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Fluency in Finnish and in English, other language skills would be an advantage.
- Ideally, you have technical understanding and knowledge of private houses’ electrification and automation components and systems.
- Understanding of Prefabricated House manufacturers business drivers, processes and operating models is seen as an advantage.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent would be an advantage.
More about us
ABB Smart Buildings digitally transforms commercial, industrial and residential buildings for the highest comfort, efficiency, safety and security – enhancing quality of life in buildings of the future through safe, smart and sustainable electrification solutions, services and products. Our team belongs to ABB Smart Buildings division, Installer Sales. Our area of responsibility are Consumer units, Wiring accessories, DIN-Rail products and Home- and Building automation products. In Finland, ABB has about 5000 employees, making it one of the biggest industrial employers in the country. ABB Finland serves its customers in over 20 locations and has production sites in Helsinki, Vaasa, Porvoo and Hamina. As a global company, we’re also able to offer international job opportunities. For more information contact Sales Manager Petri Pyyhtiä, tel. +358 50 33 54 206 Interested in joining the crew? Please apply for the position by March 31, 2023. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid
More jobs from ABB:
- Software Designer2 days ago
- Service Engineer3 days ago
- Local Product Owner4 days ago
- Service Sales Manager5 days ago
- Energy Transition Specialist2 weeks ago
- Support Specialist3 weeks ago
- Regional PMO - Digital - Europe